Thursday, May 14, 2009

Time Flies
January 10, 2009
It's been a quilty season leading up to Christmas! I was able to attend a shop hop in the mountains of North Carolina to launch the season. In the evenings we sat at my friend Alice's cabin and sewed (more binding) as we chatted by the fire - what a lovely weekend.
Then the press to get quilts done - things I've been piecing all year finally went on the frame. Here's my list of Christmas presents finished:
1- Turtle wall hanging (a grad present for Mary's friend, Andrew)
2- Horses quilt for niece Ashley (twin size)
3- Picture frames quilt for niece Kayla (lap size)
4- John Deere friendship star quilt for nephew Wayne (long lap size - I pieced til I used up the fabric)
5- Courthouse steps and Houses quilt for brother Eric and sil Wendy (small queen)
6- Barns and Chickens quilt for brother Ron and sil Jill (small queen)
7- Flowers in a Row quilt for my mom and dad (lap size)
8- Granny Pie quilt for my Granny (full size)
9- Picnic Square quilt for my daughter (square table topper)
Photos are at this website: http://willow.myeweb.net/photoalbum.html
Now back to piecing! Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment