Thursday, May 14, 2009

Swap a Chicken!
September 16, 2008
I've joined an online guild back in the Winter when things were quiet. I've enjoyed chatting and sharing information with the members of the Bad Girls Guild of Quilting.
The latest project is to swap appliqued chickens! We each chose a chicken from a set of lovely applique designs by Sindy Rodenmayer of Fat Cat Patterns. Our job is make 20 of our assigned design. I joined this project because my applique skills are terrible. So far I've made seven of my twenty. And my applique skills are still terrible! I sure hope the other swap members are tolerant. I think they will be, it is a lovely group of folks despite the name of our guild.
To see a photo of the first one done, navigate to my photo album "Autumn 2008 Projects" at this website: http://willow.myeweb.net/photoalbum.html

No comments:

Post a Comment